




In other news we have a birthday coming up this weekend, my colleague Caitlin. So we are having a potluck at my house then on to the bingo. Parrrtyyyy time!
The countdown to Jamaica is FULLY on: 8 sleeps till March Break and 9 till Jamaica! Cannot wait. Check out the new poll for this week and let me know what you think I should do when I get there :)
Wow, the moccasins are wonderful! They were definitely worth it.
ReplyDeleteI tried to vote in your poll and it wouldn't let me...is it because I chose the last one?
I'm pretty sure you should take your Mom with you to stop you from running around naked.
Pretty sure my friends will attempt to stop me as much as possible...
ReplyDeleteI don't know why it won't let you comment. But at least I know you're bitter now :)
Those are GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDelete