And any other words of exclamation you can think of :) I was already able to have a crystal clear skype date and it was just what I needed! They sent a team of 4 men to hook up my internet and most of the time they just spent sitting and staring. I didn't ask questions though (and couldn't-because they didn't know English anyways) since I didn't want to deter them from their highly important work of connecting me back to the world!
Tomorrow is Thursday (friday) and I am arranging to hopefully have a car by next week. Since I am both cheap and poor I will probably lease instead of finance or buy. I think this is also a good idea in case I get into an accident (knock on wood!) and then it will be pretty much impossible to sign over the lease. I will probably get a Hyundai or a Mazda 2. Neither of these are particularly nice or popular cars, I know, but I am just so damn excited to have a car that it will seem like the greatest car in the world to me, no matter what it is!

Good...Grief!
ReplyDeleteHysterical yet horrifying....please:
Get the GPS
Consider an unlisted number.
Take a friend.
Quit scaring the crap out of your Mother!
Love you!