Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Monday, August 20, 2012

Updates

You will notice a few new changes to my blog to spice things up a little. You can now translate it into any language (that Google knows) by choosing the language on the bar to the right. I cannot be held responsible for how wrong it may translate my ramblings.

You can also check a box below each post telling me if you want to hear more (Tell me more!) if you are tired of me talking about this topic (Tell me less!) or if you are downright offended by my post (How dare you!) I know lots of people read but don't comment, so this is a good way to contribute :) But, I always like to hear comments if you do want to leave them.

Also, should you want to share my blog (sharing is caring, it's how we grow!) you can use the share feature to the bottom right. That is all. Stay cool bloggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment