Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grumpy Girl says..

A fellow colleague pointed out to me last night that I am such a negative Nancy. Of course I thought, What! No I'm not! I'm usually the positivist. The glass half full kinda guy. But now that I think about it, I do complain about this place a lot. I think being frustrated with a lot of things here has made me more negative, but I definitely don't want to be that person. So the new goal till June is to not sweat the small stuff and just smile. Failing that, I will stick to, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything :)


Positive things this morning: I got lots of sleep, we're half way through the work week and Muffin is being pretty darn cute.



Via www.nataliedee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment