Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oops...I'm a liar!

So it occured to me this morning that I might be wrong about not being allowed to hunt Canada goose..so I looked it up. Turns out I was lying (sort of). When you are allowed to hung Canada goose depends on which district of Ontario you are in. As far as I know open season here is Sept. 1 to Dec. 16. Now does that mean hunting geese is illegal outside of these dates? I don't know..but if you are particularly savvy and want to look it up:

http://www.ec.gc.ca/rcom-mbhr/default.asp?lang=en&n=99FDEC59-1

So sorry I lied to you. It'll never happen again..I swear! *Bows head in shame*

2 comments:

  1. I'm appalled. Not because you lied to us. I'm appalled because as someone with an undergraduate degree in English, a graduate of Teacher's College with a masters in education who is molding the minds of the youth of Webequie, I would have hoped you could spell the word "hunt" or at the very least being a teacher who probably advocates the value of proof reading assignments before handing them in to your students, that you might have practiced some proof reading of your post before posting it, thereby catching that you told us, and I quote, "When you are allowed to hung Canada goose depends on which district of Ontario you are in." end quote. My faith in you as an educator is shattered. I'm not sure I'll ever overcome the pain and suffering. Shame on you Karen. Shame. On. You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess I've been told. *Hangs head in shame* I pr0mize I well profred fr0m now 0n s0 it twill nevar hapen agaan. :)

    ReplyDelete