Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Calling

So I just finished watching Sister Act II. Not familiar? It's where Whoopi Goldberg brings together a group of rag tag city kids by putting them in a choir, all the while posing as a Nun, and preventing an inner city school from closing.

My teaching approach has been SO wrong. Tomorrow I dress as a Nun and make them sing Oh Happy Day.

Ok so let's combine a little of this...



With a dash of dashing Mr. Thackery..



And a scoop of this Nun who might actually be me as a Nun..



Added to the gusto of Teacher Catwoman...


And what do you get??

Head of the Webequie rag tag choir:

6 comments:

  1. Finally, an update. I also love this SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was uber excited about the fact that there was a blog update thinking there hadn't been one in eons. But apparently you've been blogging away quite regularly and it's just me that has been missing them. I just spent some time reading about 20 entries. Sadly, I now know what I'll be doing on the weekend. I have no life, so I might as well read about yours, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It warms my heart to know of your excitement over my entries. Production did slow while I was off for two weeks, but I'm back in full force, yammering on about my life. Enjoy your weekend of Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya, To Sir with Love, I played that movie for my Grade 7 French Immersion class because they were wild and unruly...you gotta use everything in your arsenal girl!
    Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome...send away for a Nun Habit right away.

    ReplyDelete