Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Super Fail

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there son
I'll tell you how I became the dumbass of Hamilton

In East Hamilton I was born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all drinking some slushies every day after school
When a couple of years later, I got a degree
Became a teacher and decided to move to the Middle East
I was told I had to get all my papers verified
And so I said "I'm off to the Notary Public, it's no lie!"

I waited for the bus and when it came near
The bus driver was disgruntled and eyed me in the mirror
If anything I could say that this bus made me frown
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to downtown!

So I had my degree notoratized, no haters,
And I yelled to the lawyer "Yo, homes smell you later!"
I got off the bus, I was finally there
Left my degree on the bus and screamed "Fuck my life!" into the air.

I called the bus company and they didn't have a clue,
You left your degree on the bus, what kinda fool are you?
So now I'm here blogging, no degrees to be had,
And this dumbass is pretty dang sad.

3 comments:

  1. As much as that sucks (leaving your degree on the bus), damn your creative! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent poetic rendering, very sad forgetting.
    I'm sure they'll be calling soon.......

    ReplyDelete