Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home updates

I realized that I forgot to put up the results of the most recent poll:

Which Webequie life activity do you wish YOU could do?

4 of you want to...Ride a Ski Doo to work (26%)-Me too!

3 of you want to...Go to a sweat lodge (20%)

3 of you want to...Take in a mangey dog (woo! Muffin!)(20%)

2 of you want to...Bear watching at the dump(13%)

1 of you want to...(Play) Radio Bingo!, attend a pow wow, and make a dreamcatcher

Shockingly, NONE of you want to Pay $78 for 5 grocery items

***

Here is a list of things I am enjoying at home:

-Swiss Chalet
-Going to stores
-The fact that my mom buys groceries and then I eat them
-Having people to help out with Muffin (she can be tiring!)
-SHOPPING!
-Seeing my bunny
-Seeing friends
-Hanging out with my family
-Drinking alcohol!

Thing I don't like about home:
-Still having this damn IV :(

No comments:

Post a Comment