New year, new features.
Blogger sent me an email about some of the new features they just launched. One of the coolest is the stats tracker which tells you how many people have visited your blog, from where, when and even what type of technology (ie. PC, Mac, Blackberry).
While most of it is fairly useless to me, one thing I found cool was the location of page views. Since September I have had 3,416 from Canada (woot!), 283 from the US (hello fine friends across the border, I just came and bought some of your wares last week), 13 from Hong Kong which is very exciting and I wish I knew who it was!, 5 from the Netherlands-again, exciting!, 2 each from Australia, Colombia and the UK *waves* and one from Russia! If Sarah Palin can see you from her backyard I must just be a hop, skip and a jump away too :P
Thank you to all my readers near and far for your readership and dedication this past year. Who knew anyone would give two figs about what I'm doing up North! I hope to continue to amuse in the new year and I can assure you that no matter where I end up, the blog will come right along with me.
Some shout outs to long time readers (that I know of): Michelle my sister who regularly pimps my blog on hers, my Mom (REAL MOM) who always comments and encourages and my Dad who reads along with her, Sasha who constantly poses as my mother in the comments field, my friend Jen who reads it to procrastinate at work, Christine who tries to save up the posts for the week but ends up reading it all at once, my friend and former residence don Julie who tells me how much she loves it, a former pizza pizza-er Christina G who loves to comment on the things I'm afraid of like the scary hole, my friend Andrew who will leave me a foot-long message on facebook about my posts, my Auntie Kim and Uncle Mike who read each night, my cousin Pam who keeps me 'phresh' with the kids lol, several librarians who I am told read my blog (that's why I always spell check) and probably many many more of you I am not thinking of or who secretly read my blog. Thank you to you ALL!
Also, if you wish to show your blog love, comment on this post with your name so I know you are reading along with me.
Love the blog! Have a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI can tell you the UK ones are my Mom and John woop!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your feeling better!!!!!
Merry Christmas!
Awesome! Shout out to Becky, Theresa, Char and John! Thanks for reading :)
ReplyDelete