Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back in Web

So after a nice break I'm back in the North! Today I go into work to find out that we have half days (just the morning) all week until friday. Woot! It is winter carnival so there are games and activities going on, as well as a whole lot of square dancing! I'm sure I will make my way out to square dance soon.

Muffin is good, she gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks. She slept the entire day yesterday when we got home..I guess all the travels took a toll on her.

In other Web. news it is -30 and there is a shit-ton of snow up here. I miss city sidewalks! I had a short taste of them and it was very pleasant lol. I do like the slower pace up here, I find the city life a bit stressful now.

I had swiss chalet 5 times while I was home. I also saw Tangled, the new Disney movie and it was awesome! I highly recommend it. Saw a preview for the Justin Bieber movie in 3D! Just wait till February.

No comments:

Post a Comment