Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...Christmas?

Apparently Christmas runs extra long in Webequie. This week I worked a half day on Monday and that was it...no students Tuesday and the rest of the week has been cancelled. While I enjoy the extra time off it does make it difficult to prepare for exams which come in a few weeks. I have been doing a whole lot of nothing this week including sleeping in, watching Back to the Future and the hockey game. Tonight is radio bingo where you can win $2011 so I am definitely playing that!

In other news almost all our flights and hotels for the Jamaicia trip are booked. Only 64 days to go! Cannot wait!

This morning made me wonder why puppies have the most sensitive hearing EVER? I tried to sleep in till 10 (we usually get up at 8) and I woke up at 9am and literally just turned over in bed and she started barking. She is in the room next to me with both doors closed. How did she know?! Is she standing at the wall with a glass held to her ear? Seriously? Anyways it's not too bad because I can nap, and now I'm awake to watch Maury.

Omg..I wish I was a film student so I could intern at the Maury show! Damn. Okay, not I am blogging about nothing so I will go till I have something interesting to talk about :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the mental picture of Muffin with a glass held to her ear.
    From now on I will imagine her with secret human abilities.

    ReplyDelete