So the poll is over, here's what you all thought to my question...
For next semester: how can I convince my students to come to their exams?
The winner by a large margin was:
Dress up like Snooki from Jersey Shore and stand outside the portable so they come for an autograph.
6 (54%)
In second place (some of you are not very nice)...
Forget it, just fail 'em all!
3 (27%)
Tied for last place are...
A massive sleepover in the gym where I give them a banana and their exam at 9am
1 (9%)
Post their exam as a note on facebook and they can write the answers on my wall.
1 (9%)
(Both viable solutions I think..)
No votes, shockingly...A new car! And it will be a red convertible.
0 (0%)
No Price is Right fans here clearly...either that or you have thought through the idea of a convertible in Webequie.
Stay tuned for a post with a big announcement soon...... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment