Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hump day

Muffin gets sent out to get fixed today and I will be gone till Saturday. That means I officially made it through her being in heat! Phew. I can't wait to have a few puppy-free days to clean my whole house up, as she did quite a number on it this week.

Today there is a presentation for the grade 7/8's and high school kids about how to make a transition from here to the city (should they choose to go to school there). I was told the presenters are paid $500 an hour including travel time to come do it. This leads me to two points:

1. This better be the best presentation ever.

2. I am in the wrong profession.

Luckily, I have lots to look forward to in the near future. Going home for the summer, getting ready for the Middle East and then once I'm there, things like this:

">

Thanks to Andrew for finding that sweet video for me.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment