Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Quirky Webequie

There is only a month left of my stay up here in Webequie so I decided that in this time I will do a daily post about one of the quirks of Webequie I have come to love, less than love, laugh at and think about these past 9 or so months.

Webequie Quirk of the Day 1:

Now that the summer weather is upon us, it seems like it never gets dark here! The sun is out and fully shining until about 10:15 and it's not fully dark until about 12 am most nights.

Here is a picture I took of the sky tonight at 11:14 pm:



Less fun part of this quirk: The kids stay out later and later each day it seems, and one of their favourite pass times is banging on teacher's windows at night to scare the shit out of us. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. So weird, all the teacher's biological clocks must be screwy.

    ReplyDelete