Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Eff You Snow

This morning I woke up to this out my window:

Even Muffin was like, "Seriously, wtf this this shizznit?" (that's how she talks in case you didn't know..)


I know this is, in fact, my first rodeo here, but I have to assume that having a blanket of snow on the ground on May 25 is not that normal. Therefore, the following are a list of possible conclusions as to why this is happening:

1. David Suzuki saw my burn barrel and sent the snow, since I'm pretty sure he controls the weather with his mind. Now you might call this a conspiracy theory, but without all this crazy talk of 'global warming' could he sell so many damn books?! :P

2. We have gone back in time and it is, in fact, November. If that is the case, I ask you to please shoot me now.

3. Webequie is actually the birth place of winter itself, and Santa has been hiding somewhere between the giant gravel hill and the poo filtering plant (two places I can't say I visit all that often, so he could go undetected there..)

4. In Webequie there really are only two seasons: Unbearably, bone chillingly cold Winter and Mud.

No matter what the cause, all I can say is...

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I really like #1 for a reason, I'm pretty sure it's all true.

    ReplyDelete