Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Day 2 in grade 3. Crazy crazy crazy! We had kids jumping out the window, a lot of swears, can't count the number of times I was told I was stupid and ugly and most unfortunately witnessed a kid peeing on the playground. Did not need to see that lol. I'm happy to be back in the high school tomorrow where all my student's anger is at least passive aggressive :P

On the plus side, the kids are sometimes very sweet, drawing pictures for me and innocently asking questions as kids do. I also ordered a Wii online, could no longer resist and REALLY wanted the Wii fit game. I got a good deal from future shop http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/techspree.aspx and you should buy one too so I can get said deal. It's a group buying thing so they have to sell a certain number for you to get it at that price. Anyways enough shameless advertising.

I can't wait for Glee tonight!

31 days till home :D

No comments:

Post a Comment