Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fancy corn and Jack-o-lanterns

Today we decorated the classroom for Halloween since I was jealous of all the super awesome decorations in the school like these:

So, we got bus-ay with my dollarstore Halloween decorations and made the classroom much more fun:

There are many more pictures up on facebook which would have taken way too long to upload here so check it out there too!

I also went to the store and was excited to see they had corn on the cob, a rare item in the North. It was only when I got it home that I saw how usually fancy and old-tymey the label was. Maybe it's to make you feel better for paying more than $1 per cob.

I also bought bunch of cupcake mixes and am going to make cupcakes and decorate them as Jack-O-Lanterns for our Halloween party on Friday.

I would like to say also that I keep seeing the preview for HP and the Deathly Hollows Pt 1 and it both saddens and enrages me that I won't get to see it till christmas :(

Random thing of the day: I have to make a rubric (mark sheet) to evaluate scarecrows. How the hell does one do that? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment