Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home for a rest (sort of)

I have been home since Friday (got home at around 11 at night after meeting my sister and eating the Swiss Chalet Harvest Special woo!) and it has been a whirlwind weekend. The flights were uneventful, except for the lady who was screaming "OH MY GOD!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!! DON'T LAND YET, WE'RE IN THE WATER!!!" as we were landing at Toronto Island Airport with Porter. While I agree it does appear as though you are going to plunge into Lake Ontario, I tend to trust that the pilots can handle it. I snapped a few interesting pics on my plane ride home to share:

We begin with my hot pilot. You can't really tell how hot he is because I took this creeper shot from the airport lounge really far away from where he was.

We also stopped at Fort Hope, where I almost took a job.



This is the Webequie airport...the WHOLE thing. The Hamilton bus station is bigger than it lol.

While home I went to my friend Christine and her (now hubby) Ben's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception...here is a picture of me with the princess of the day herself:


She's gorgeous, as you can see!!

Today I shopped a bit to get some things I need for the North and I am starting my journey back there tomorrow at 5am. It will be a long day considering I won't land in Webequie till after 5pm :(

No comments:

Post a Comment