Front table: Jennifer, Caitlin, Karen, Julie, Ryan
Back table: Mary, Donna, Jeremy, Shannon, Mathew, Paula, Trisha, Erik, Ling
Not pictured: Romeo, in the name of photography
Appetizers:
-Crackers with cream cheese/red pepper dip
-Peppers, carrots, celery with homemade hummus
-Homemade veggie spring rolls
Dinner consisted of:
-Turkey, of course
-Ham
-Two different kinds of stuffing
-Scalloped and mashed potatoes
-Corn (that was me!)
-Homemade bread
-Glazed carrots
-Squash
-Cranberry sauce
-Rice with cauliflower and broccoli
Dessert:
-Homemade pumpkin pie
-Mincedmeat pie
-No bake cheesecake
-Apple and berry crumble
-Brownies
-Cookies
-Pumpkin cupcakes
-Chocolate squares
So, I am STUFFED! Much like the turkey we just devoured. Tomorrow we are going to go play baseball in the afternoon so I can work off some of those calories then. For now I am just watching movies and being lazy. It's the turkey tired gene, not my fault!
Happy Thanksgiving All!
Holy cow, what a menu!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing pics of fellow teachers.
I ate a lot too but I will NOT be playing baseball today.
Hehe...aww come on, i'm sure there will be a game around back you can umpire for at least Mom
ReplyDelete