1. Today I wore yoga pants to work. It was not a problem.
2. We watched Back to the Future in class today.
In other news, I am now a PRO Bingo player. See evidence below:
I will now almost certainly win the $1500 jackpot and go on a vacation OR maybe it means I am 75 years old. I will make sure to get a lavender wash hair treatment so I look nice for my vacay.
Also exciting: there is a small variety store in a shack behind the school I just found out about and guess what they sell...
We had a staff meeting today where I found out all the things I have NOT been doing which I need to be doing so that was a bit stressful..but I have decided to elect not to think about it today.
Absolutely focus on your Fun Dips, much better for your mental health.
ReplyDeleteI think your sister could use some too, I just read her blog.
Thanks, I already ate them and feel much better!
ReplyDelete