I ordered my coat today and got 20% off and free shipping after trolling the internet for coupons for a few minutes :)
Also, there were some things on sale at the Northern store today which was very exciting. I got 24 rolls of toilet paper for only $12...that is a STEAL! I have come to observe that after being up here for a while..expiry dates mean nothing. Like today, I bought perfectly good cheese strings for $3 that used to be $10.. just because they expired Oct 10. I'm pretty sure that they are so pumped full of chemicals not to mention the fact that they are vacuum sealed..that they will be fine for at least another month.
I distributed Twilight today in class..for some reason the 18 year old boys didn't seem that excited..I can't begin to imagine why!
It also occurred to me today that I won't be able to carve a pumpkin this year and that is a sad thing. I'll find something to carve!! I do plan to decorate my classroom tomorrow though. I have one of those big ceiling spiders to hang.
Lastly, I got a TB test today, I go back in 2 days to see if I have TB and see if I passed my drug test. Ain't nothin' like peeing in a cup and getting poked with a needle to make your monday great.
Could you carve a tree? Log? Get one of the locals to assist you...a tree-carved jack-o-lantern? badass...
ReplyDeleteThat would be badass! They probably could..there is an eagle face carved out of antlers in the education office. Pretty cool.
ReplyDelete