Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Single Rainbow! 1/4 of the way across the sky...Woahh

It's not a Double Rainbow but maybe if I post two pictures of it...


Today was a pretty good day. This morning INAC (Indian Affairs) came to visit the community for a meeting, so the kids rallied together and made signs with things like 'We need an arena' and 'We need a youth centre.' They seemed to enjoy their mini protest but lost interest quickly once the people started the real meeting (aka boring business talk). Also I happened to notice that all the members of Indian Affairs happen to be old white people...hmm...

I did laundry, cleaned, did all my dishes and drank the last of my milk so I'm all set to come home! Except for packing which I can only assume I will do tomorrow..
When I come back it will seem like I'm coming back to a real adult's clean house...imagine.

It's good I'm going home tomorrow because I am out of peanut butter cups and sunflower seeds. Also tomorrow I am meeting my lovely sis for SWISS CHALET! They have some sort of fest going on with pumpkin pie! Mmm. Can't wait!

For now I am off to bed, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment