I find the black on your hot water heater more disturbing than the trap door as a whole. Good luck, be brave and I hope the answer is not scorpions/squirrels
LOL, I also hope it is not a North American Scorpion. And i know, that was definitely on fire at some point lol
Maybe you should ask about the water heater being on fire, like just as an information gathering measure.Also, I think you know what my vote was for.
I find the black on your hot water heater more disturbing than the trap door as a whole. Good luck, be brave and I hope the answer is not scorpions/squirrels
ReplyDeleteLOL, I also hope it is not a North American Scorpion. And i know, that was definitely on fire at some point lol
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should ask about the water heater being on fire, like just as an information gathering measure.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think you know what my vote was for.