So today I woke up and decided I needed to go get me some food from the Northern store. It is officially true that I will have to kick my diet pepsi habit, it's $14.99 for a case of 12 :(
In order to adequately illustrate just how much food costs I will show you:
THAT was $67.
So after I want to cry and smash things at the grocery store, I begin my short walk on and on the way see a truck full of my stuff I flew up on freight drive by. I am both angry and happy all at once. Now I have food and clothes, Yay! But I just spent my last $67 for nothing, Boo! Either way, I feel as though this is probably much what my life will be like this year so I may as well get used to it!
Today I plan to get my house all set up and maybe try to invite people over for movies or something. I can't wait to start teaching because I feel that will really get things moving and i'll be in a routine.
67 DOLLARS!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP!
I did notice the rice and beef flavoring. Glad they have that! It is a staple in my diet (I blame you for that!)
I love your little house! I totally want to come there and experience this! I am very jealous!
p.s. I'm really glad your bins came (except the one) Hopefully you get some moula soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You should come visit me..i'll only cost ya about $1000 :P Anytime ;)
ReplyDelete1000! Thats crazy! Maybe if I win the lottery. Or someone else pays for my wedding lol..
ReplyDeleteAlso I was looking at your house pictues... What is the black stuff on your hot water heater??? Was it on fire?
Yikes, expensive! But you couldn't have flown eggs, milk, etc. so some of it you would have had to buy anyway.
ReplyDeleteHope your day goes well and remember, Mom says no more fire setting.
Yeah probably was on fire at some point, but there isn't much I can do..not like they can just replace it for me lol..
ReplyDeletehaha NO I doubt they can! But the house is super cute! I love it :)
ReplyDelete