When asked which treat they would have at the haunted coffee shop for Halloween:
36% (4 of you) though they would have Chocolate Escares!
36% (4 of you) thought they would have Bagels with Scream Cheese!
27% (3 of you) thought they would have Boo-berry pie!
And muffin bottoms, bear-y filled donuts, dastardly danishes and cruel crullers had 0 votes...I would eat a cruel cruller!
***
In other, terrifying news, I LOOKED IN THE HOLE!! That's right, the trapdoor, the scary hole, whatever you want to call it. On a whim I was feeling brave and I did it.
Let me take you through the process...
First we have my true look of apprehension and fear whilst standing in the furnace room.
Then...trapdoor, my arch nemesis..
Holding my breath, hand on the handle...I have gotten this far before and chickened out.
THEN! THE HOLE ITSELF! For the record, I turned my head and took the picture and then looked at my camera before looking in the actual hole in case it was really scary.
Seeing it was mostly just dirty, I took another picture. If you are thinking "Did she go down that ladder and into the hole?" Then you very clearly do not know me at all...No, no I did not. And I will not, unless forced to.
So there you have it, fear conquered...mostly...unless they stacked the bodies on the other side. I'm also afraid of the possible GIANT spiders and centipedes that may exist down there.
So she is closed back up until further notice and I am watching the Magic School Bus in my safe, non-dirty basement living room :)
That's my brave girl!!
ReplyDeleteI agree though, looks like a good insect hangout. Yuck.
Yeah, I'm staying the heck outta there!
ReplyDelete