Today I did some cleaning around the house and tried to wait out what seemsed like a mild hurricane outside. Eventually I had to go walk up to the store in said mild hurricane to buy pop and chicken fries. Has anyone ever had chicken fries? They are seriously amazing.
Anyways, on the way I was invited by another teacher to join into a game of volleyball this evening. I said I would go, although I don't think I have played volleyball since middle school and even then, I was picked last and just stood there in fear of the ball. But! they told me that they wouldn't banish me from the game even if I totally suck :)
That's my update for now. I also slept for 10 hours and feel like I could use a nap. Must be all the clean air?
I'm sorry there is a hurricane where you live, that's sad, I take the volleyball won't be outside?
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I would do if someone invited me to a volleyball game or any game for that matter, to participate...I think you're probably better than me..the last time I 'played' volleyball I broke someone's finger.
Napping is an important part of the weekend.