Today was a good day! I started my morning at 8:30 (read: I LOVE living across the street from my work) had me some toast and was off to work. Hung out for a bit, continued arranging my classroom and then went to an assembly at 10. After lunch (which i get to come home for everyday and is an hour and 15 mins long...awesome) I spent the afternoon with the other two high school teachers registering the high school students for next week. They are all very quiet and mostly respond "mmhmm" to everything...seems like a bunch of teenagers to me :P Can't wait for them to all stare silently at me while i try to teach them!
I also wandered down to the store after work to get meself a treat:

Actual cost of pizza and bottle of diet pepsi: $20.38
Not having a dinner of pasta and water AGAIN: Priceless
Cool thing of the day: How relaxed everyone is at work, it's rubbing off on me!
Karen shall not be separated from her pizza and pop!
ReplyDelete