I took a trek over to the school to get some resources out of my portable. Took a few pics to show you what it looks like, though it's not set up yet:
So i managed to get a TON of books to go through:
And NO! I am not overwhelmed, how could you suggest such a thing?! I have a lot of reading to do this week...
Another observation about this place is that it is constantly rainy and windy. Except for when it starts to be snowy and windy..which I'm sure will be soon!
I got my last bin today, it turns out it was in my neighbours house but they only arrived today, so mystery solved.
Thing of the day that is cool about Webequie: the safety of the community. Kids are welcome to just run around free here because everyone sort of looks out for them. I also don't feel unsafe when walking around at night here, though I do keep a look out for wild animals :P Tonight I'm going to do some reading and finish up unpacking now that I have all my stuff.
You classroom looks nice, I like all the traditional art everywhere.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of books yo, luckily you read good.