Today was my first day at work. We had a staff meeting and then i spent about 4 hours putting up posters, decorating a bulletin board and arranging tables in my classroom. Those kids better appreciate the lively colour and shiny gloss of all my posters *shakes fist*
I came home and fiddled with my modem which doesn't seem to work (back to the IT tomorrow) and then made dinner. Life up here sure is lonesome sometimes, but I was able to talk to my awesome family (woo!) which helped. My next goal is to do something social with one of my co-workers so I'm not just sittin in my house worrying about what planning I should be doing for classes :P
Cool thing of the day about living here (Sept 7): Travelling craft selling old lady that goes door to door. Next time when I have money I'm gonna buy me some moccasins to wear when I'm teaching! I also like (most of the time) going out the door and being immediately greeted by 7 dogs and 5 children seeing what you're up to.
Thing of the day I don't like? How it rains. Constantly. With that comes sooo much mud!
No comments:
Post a Comment