Smmmmokkkeee on the WATTER! Nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah, nah nah!
I went partridge hunting with the kids on Thursday...and/or I walked while they hunted. They ended up getting one partridge and while I didn't hold it, I did pluck a few of it's feathers to bring home so i did TOUCH it...I'm getting closer. It was especially brave because they had already removed it's head :P
Later today the other teachers are coming over and we are gonna watch movies and play games (which I am going to steal from my portable..so they might be learning games..) but I can assure you the movies will not involve any learning whatsoever. Then tomorrow we are having turkey dinner...yum..I'm bringing the corn! Can you believe that even corn is expensive here? Corn! Also I am bring some of those brownies with the icing I showed you earlier because I believe everyone should have those at some point in their life.
Also I ordered the Twilight books for my gr 12 class and they arrived yesterday, so I am excited to start those with them. Many of them have already read them, but probably haven't picked them apart and written about them. That's what EVERYONE loves to do to an entertaining book. BUT, on the upside, we will get to watch the movie in class "AS IF YOU COULD OUTRUN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That should be game for some good laughs. I think maybe we should also watch New Moon and maybe Eclipse in class...I certainly would have high attendance that day! You know who loves attractive young ripped Native actors more than anyone in the whole world? Native girls. And Native boys actually... I think they all plan to grow up to be him.
Well, I better go, I need to change my laundry and also a tv show for 7 years that teaches a hip hop dance just started, and I might wanna get in on that.
Have a good turkey weekend. Eat (like me) Drink (like I wish I could) and be Merry :)
Love that you used Twilight in class!! :D
ReplyDelete