Things I'm thankful for:
-My Mom and Dad. Without them, I quite literally wouldn't be here. They have always supported me, devoted their lives to making mine better and have been right there behind me every time I have succeeded or failed. They are also pretty cool people beyond being just parents, as I have learned in the last few years :)
-My sister who can always make me laugh, always knows what to say when I need her, always lets me complain to her no matter how annoying it is and can finish my sentences. We are like two peas in a pod, except I don't like peas, so we are like 2 peanut butter cups in a pack of 3, and the third one is the one that you have to share when someone else is there..and then you eat the other two real fast before they can ask for more. Yeah, like those ones.
-For my bunny Chester who is always cute and willing to cuddle and play.
-My friends from high school, University, past jobs and Webequie. They have all done their part over the years to help me relax, have some fun and crazy times, be there during tough times and help me adjust. I would be a different person today without all of ya'll!
-Diet Pepsi. You know I love it.
-Having the opportunity to do a job I love every day.
-Cheese.
-The fact that I am healthy and those around me are generally well at the moment.
-Naps! I sure do love naps.
-Turkey! Mmm!
Wow, Mom & Dad are first! Well, I guess we were the first people to meet you.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm still really glad we beat out cheese...I'll bet it was close too.
We love you too Honey!
Well, you do also buy me cheese, so how could i not love ya? :)
ReplyDelete