Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Monday, October 18, 2010

Snow?!

So apparently it already snowed twice here and I missed it! I should really go outside more often on the weekend...

Today is -4 right now...and it's supposed to snow for reals tonight. As such, I am buying this coat so I don't freeze to death: (it's the pink colour)

http://www.landsend.com/pp/ChevronDownJacket~212713_57.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLP&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000141

This evening I get to go to the Nurse's station to do my TB test and drug test to prove I'm healthy (...now that I have already been working with the kids for a month and a half)

Now I must be off to work...will update more later :)

2 comments:

  1. I found the coat, it looks nice and warm.

    Good luck with the drug test, I'm pretty sure your crack habit won't show up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be like Elaine from Seinfeld--she ate too many poppyseed muffins and tested positive for opiates.

    ReplyDelete