Well let's see, it feels like it's been a long week. Here are some updates of my week:
-Gave the grade 10's a unit test that was WAY too long. Turns out I expected a little to much so I had to do some back tracking and apoligizing
-Had two of my older students over to my house and my student's little child...watched some Family Guy and ate popcorn. They asked if they could come visit so that must mean I'm a cool teacher.
-I got my warm flannel sheets from my Momma today in the mail :)
-We had Glee club and decided on Taio Cruz's Dynamite to sing. I have been practicing in the shower and i'm delighted to say I sound GREAT
-Pop was on sale at the store today!
-Played volleyball in a teachers vs. students game today and we won 2 games out of 3.
-It's freezing cold outside but my house is toastttyy warm.
-My friend up here just received Beauty and the Beast in the mail and we are Totally gonna watch it tomorrow
-I keep seeing the preview for Paranormal Activity 2 on tv and even it scares me, so I am very glad I am far far away from any movie theatre so it can't get me
-Today there was a sign up sheet at school for a chartered flight for Christmas. This is good for one because it means I won't have to book the flight and also because it means Christmas is getting closer! Woo! I will be home from the 17th or 18th to Jan 2 :)
-New Grey's anatomy tonight!
I think that's all my updates for now :)
Yeah....they came over because you're a cool teacher? More likely they're casing the joint. Lock the doors...lol
ReplyDeleteNah these are the good ones, they are gonna watch my house for me
ReplyDeleteTwo months into the Webequie blogs - I really like reading these. Can't help but remember teachers/visitors/outsiders, who came to the rez when I was a kid, and how it must have been for them. I'm impressed that you made headway so quickly, just shows what a great person you are. :) I remember many who lived amongst us for much longer and were not as accepted as you were/are.
ReplyDeleteYou rock!