I was going to post this last night but my computer died while I was writing it, so I just went to bed. So here it is today..
Today's Webequie quirk of the day: Getting excited about corn. More specifically, corn on the cob, readily available at the Northern store for me to purchase and enjoy. To most of you, corn probably seems neither quirky or exciting, but when you live in a place where you never know what products will be available or unavailable (and possibly for a long time) you get excited when the corn shows.
Other items that belong to this list are: Mini watermelons, rocket popsicles, field berry juice, pesto sauce and different varieties of cheese.
It is also very exciting when you find out something is only 3 times the normal price instead of 4 (ie. pop on sale for $8.99 a case as opposed to $14.99, now that's cause for excitement!
I seriously doubt my grocery shopping will be this exciting in the Middle East.
I think these need to be called "Webequirks"
ReplyDeleteGenius! This is why they pay you the big bucks (or should..)
ReplyDelete