Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Monday, June 13, 2011

Webequirk 16

Today's Webequirk is wacky weather. Webequie's Wacky Weather! Say that 10 times fast...

I have done my fair share of complaining about the -45 temperatures up here and I couldn't be more pleased that winter is over. Extreme winter is something I was definitely expecting, but the onset of extreme summer was not. It has been a solid 25+ degrees every day here for about a week and a half now. While I am not complaining (except for the bugs) it seems crazy to me for it to be 25 degrees at 10:19 pm, still fully light out, on June 13. That's just weird. This afternoon the temp. was up to 29 degrees when I checked it. This is particularly wild given the fact that maybe three weeks ago, we woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground. We all know my conspiracy theories on David Suzuki and how he might be behind climate change..but seriously. Give a girl a break. It's hard to know what to wear and when I can sell my winter coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment