Here we have...
Angry teacher, pointing at your because you came to class high AGAIN!
Happy teacher, because that one quiet girl who sits in the back ACTUALLY did the assignment!
Tomorrow I'm using an Eminem video to teach about relationships in class. I'm awesome goshdarnit, these kids just don't know it yet!
Those are good teacher faces (I'm not lying, I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I like what I can see of your outfit!
Good luck with Marshall tomorrow.
You'd scare me if you were my teacher..
ReplyDeleteHey Miss Lake, just looked at a weeks worth of blog...you're room looks great,you're 'angry teacher' face is excellent and always remember- 'school suck' is a plural word, put an 's' on it.
ReplyDeletelol thanks. I might try out my angry teacher face today and see if that works
ReplyDeleteA student going to class high? Sounds like Glendale.
ReplyDeleteawesome faces !! and the Eminem video is a great idea. I would have loved you for my english teacher !!
ReplyDelete