Poll finished.
What do you think is in my scary floor trapdoor I'm scared to look in?
There was a tie for first place with:
33% (5 of you) agreeing That's where they keep the Sloth (see: Goonies)
I'd better get me a store of chocolate bars...and maybe a ninja turtles action figure so he has something to do down there.
33% (5 of you) agreeing it's A troll that guards the bridge to Warnia...Webequie's Narnia
If I had voted, which I didn't because I forgot..lol..this would be my vote. His name is Hoggle.
20% (3 of you) think it's Bodies..of former teachers that didn't 'make it' here
They do call the teacher who lived here last year "She who shall not be named" so maybe there is truth to this one!
20% (2 of you) think it's Nothing!! Grow up and look in the hole Karen! I will not support this tomfoolery!
HEY!! Adults have fears too! And for the record I went to look one day, had my flashlight and everything, but then jussst as i was reaching for the handle the furnace came on and scared me away. So at least I tried.
New poll up soon, thanks for voting Bloggies!
Hey, Hoggle is from the movie Labyrinth, you can't fool me Karoon.
ReplyDeletelol, caught in the act! I thought i'd merge things from my fave movies. The troll named Hoggle who protects Warnia also has a time travelling Delorean. Who knew?!
ReplyDelete