Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Friday, September 10, 2010

Shifting views

Yay! It's friday :) I had my end of the week nap today (woo!) and then headed off to get some food at the store. As I was shopping I came upon the ice cream freezer which I usually skip because of the price but Breyer's vanilla was on sale for $10.50. I got really really excited and put it in my basket and went up to the register with a spring in my step. As I was walking home, I realized that it has only taken me 6 days to shift my idea of acceptable prices for food products. If I saw $10.50 ice cream at sobey's at home, it better be the most peanut butter cup, cashew, fudge ribbon filled ice cream...and even then, I'd probably ask my Mommy to buy it for me. I will take this as a good sign that i'm adjusting!

I also paid $14.99 for my case of diet pepsi which I'm a little ashamed of, but what can you do. I will never adjust to that.

Cool thing of the day here: the random 'coffee shop' that looks like a haunted house

1 comment:

  1. Where are the photos of haunted house coffee shop!? I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete