Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stompfest

So tired............

I am very excited that tomorrow is friday. Tomorrow has also been declared international Karen's classes all watch movies day, in case you didn't know.

Today my grade 12 class played baseball instead of doing a lesson on poetry, was probably better for us all :P

I also got my first paycheque...woo! Then saw the deductions for taxes SNFUIA*INFK*@B!!! is what I thought, then I bought peanut butter cups and felt better.

The next picture to look forward to when I get around to walking over is the dilapidated police station that might be scarier looking than the coffee shop. So, watch for that.

Also booked my flight home for the beginning of October for my friends wedding (Shout out to Christine herself...what! what!) and I will also be purchasing and bringing back many heavy winter garments, boots and enough cold and flu medication to kill a bear. I have no exciting pictures for you today, so my wit will have to be enough (sorry...)

Cool thing of the day: I like that I can stomp around as much as i like in my house and it disturbs no one. Anyone who has lived with me knows I like to do me some good stomping and cupboard slamming.

:o)

6 comments:

  1. Enough cold and flu medicine to kill a bear? Wouldn't it be easier to set a trap? I'm sure some of the local folk could aid you in that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, boy do I know! Hope your neighbors have a bit of distance...then there's your sister with her fruit stickers all attached to the sink.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is probably the most hilarious part about this, is that you know I'm reading this... because you know my secret passion for advent calendars.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. My house is 100% fruit sticker free!!!

    And I do know you are reading it, you can't resist the tiny chocolate treat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must also drink lots and lots of hot tea and wear wool socks.....Hey, Karen, being uneducated in the use of blogs, I don't know which profile to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anonymous, lol..I'm not sure who you are! But if you don't have a google account (gmail) you can choose Name/URL from the drop down list and just type your name, you don't need a URL :)

    ReplyDelete