Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

STTTTTEEEEEEVVVVEEEE

I forgot this in my earlier post. You know what is on everyday when I come home for lunch?

-Two lame children's shows (and this does not include Arthur, Magic School Bus or Franklin because those are Awesome)
-4 channels with News (from Thunder Bay, New York, and Calgary)

Annnddd....the one that I watch....wait for it...

THE STEVE WILKOS SHOW!

For anyone who doesn't know good old Steve, he is the bald guy who used to be a security stage guy on the Jerry Springer show. Since then, Steve brings his own brand of justice to me every single day, by administering lie detector tests to the scum of the earth. And every time he says something awesome, the audience goes "STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEEEEEE!" and there is usually one guy whose late on the uptake and is all "STEVE!" after the "Time to yell out STEEEEEVVVEEEE and applaud" sign has long gone off (I can only assume such a sign exists).

Today's topic was: Are you still beating our kids?

It was good clean fun, as you can imagine. If you'd like to learn more about this almost Emmy award winning show, take an internet jaunt over to http://www.stevewilkos.com/

Enjoy!

Ps. Don't you dare try to judge me for watching this! For one, because i only get 9 channels and also because I know you totally watched...(Jerry Springer, Ricky Lake, Maury Povich, Montel Williams, Tyra....)

2 comments:

  1. I don't judge you, you have limited channels, whereas I have many and I still watch America's Next Top Model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I miss Sally Jesse Raphael and her frequent guest Pat Ferrari (remember her--with that booming New York accent, yelling at guests!) *sigh*

    Vintage Sally Jesse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbW5QP_vn1I

    ReplyDelete