Stuck in the Middle (East) with You

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Webequirk 17

Today's Webequirk is Animal parts.

There are lots of animal bones laying around on the ground here because people tend to toss them to the dogs when they are done cleaning an animal after hunting. I have gotten used to Muffin trotting up to my door with a big old bone in her mouth, but recently things have been taken to the next level. A moose must have recently been killed and the leg bones complete with hairy hooves have been tossed. This afternoon I answered my door to my hilarious neighbour telling me he had a new pet for me and pointing to the moose leg laying on my porch. What followed was a series of phone calls, swears and eventually me locking him out because he was attacking me with a moose leg. I tossed it out beside the house and I believe Muffin is happily chewing on it now *shudders*.

Here is a photo that my co-worker Julie took of Buddy chewing on the hoof to show you what I mean...



5 comments:

  1. I have only one comment for that, "ewwwwww"!!!

    Gotta love animals! LOL

    It was nice of your neighbour to take that picture for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Uncle Mike wants to know if Muffin has hoofin' mouth disease? Hardee Har Har!! Leave it to your Uncle Mike to come up with that comment!!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Jeez! Lol, she probably will by the time we make it outta here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *shakes head* My father ladies and gentlemen, the comedian. But seriously, ew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priceless, Mike.
    At least he didn't drag in a whole moose, Karen.

    ReplyDelete