Ever heard of how the customer is always right? Not so, here. I am not usually one to make a fuss over something silly in a store and hold up a line. However, checking out at the Northern is always fairly annoying because the prices are wrong on the shelves, things don't ring in properly and the cashiers are not properly trained. Add to this the fact that I am already paying triple the price for all the food I buy there and it's pretty frustrating.
So I went to the Northern Store the other day to buy my $14.99 case of pop. I always check the tags on the shelves to see if it's on sale because they never put up signs and sometimes it rings in wrong. So I checked the sign:
Diet Pepsi $14.99
Regular Pepsi $17.49
I go up ready for an argument, because I assume it's going to ring in wrong and of course, it does. $17.49. I explain to the lady that it is ringing in the price for regular pepsi and she deletes it off the screen and the stares at me. So I say "Do you want me to bring you the tag?" and she stares at me. "Can you ask someone for me?" and she says "WAIT." and walks away. So then I stand there for 10 minutes and WAIT while she goes, looks at the tag, is confused, asks a guy, he goes to look, is confused and asks someone else. This goes on. Finally he comes over and says $17.49! NO SALE ON PEPSI. So I explain again. He goes back, gets all the tags except the one for the diet pepsi and shows me. So I go over to the shelf and show him the correct tag. Then he says: "No. This tag is from 2010. Never changed. $17.49" So I go back up, pissed, and at that point the manager comes over and tells them to give it to me for $14.99. It was not really about the $3. It's the principle of the matter at this point. I understand that I can't really just take my business elsewhere as there is no elsewhere to be had...but I probably spend over $1000 a month at the store and you can't do me this one solid without argument? Even though it was the store's fault for having the wrong tags? And in the end, I look like the cheap bitch arguing over $3. Sigh. Can't wait for malls where if something scans wrong, they honour the shelf price AND apologize. I don't think I have ever been apologized to by anyone here for something similar. 8 sleeps till home..
That sucks. Despite whether there is competition, I believe the rule is: tag price is right, if it scans in cheaper it stays cheaper. The manager did the right thing, but should have done it sooner.
ReplyDeleteSounds like Zellers.
ReplyDelete